For Media Excellence
The Zion Award for Media Excellence is funding of $1,000 awarded to African American (descendants of Transatlantic slavery) artists who create high end, family-friendly African American stories for a global audience.
Portfolio (Web pages or e-mail attachment)
Short Film (Concept)
In order to apply for the Zion Award for Media Excellence, send proof of your copyright and a link to your work if it is online and a description of what you plan to do with the award funds. Mail offline hard copies of your work with proof of copyright to our address. The application deadline is July 31, 2020.
1. Must be African-American (a descendant of slaves in the US)
2. Must provide links to all social media accounts (for research purposes)
3. May apply an unlimited number of times with an unlimited number of works.
4. Must provide regular mailing address to receive funds by mail. The Zion Award is dispensed by mail annually on December 31st.
5. Tracking numbers for awards mailed out are sent by e-mail.
6. Anyone falsely maligning the Telharesha Company may have award eligibility revoked.
7. Award winners may be offered employment or project collaboration by the Telharesha Company.